We have an opening for a contracted full time Health & Physical Education teacher here at Wilson High School, Pennsylvania.
Great district with solid pay and benefits.
Candidates need a degree in Health & Physical Education and also to have significant experience in both water polo and swimming.
Interested parties should include:
- 3 letters of reference
- Current clearances
Interested candidates can send information to our Director of Human Resources Mrs. Lori Lillis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Viper Pigeon WPC is looking for interested, experienced age group water polo coaches for 10&U, 12&U, 14&U, 16&U, 18&U teams. We have pools located throughout the Houston area and our looking for coaches that want to take ownership of any of our locations throughout the city. Viper Pigeon WPC is one of the largest clubs in the United States and wants to continue to grow water polo throughout the city. We need the help of experienced coaches to make this happen.
• USA Water Polo Coach certified.
• Ability to teach and coach multiple age group teams.
• Positive communication skills.
• Knowledge of FINA water polo rules.
• Knowledge of how to lead players to enjoyably boost their desire and ability.
• Professional communication skills with both parents and players.
• Previous coaching experience preferred.
• Competitive water polo experience preferred.
Please email Rudy Thomas at email@example.com
Include a resume sharing your playing and/or coaching experience(s)
Coaching positions are now open and we are looking to fill these positions quickly.
Credit Internship – High Performance Department – USA Water Polo, Inc. (Huntington Beach, CA)
USA Water Polo has a temporary assignment that provides training for the benefit of students interested in Olympic sports and non-profit sports management and administration.
During this internship the candidate will be expected to:
•Inventory and document current collection of high performance materials
•Conduct cross-sectional research regarding the Olympic Development Program and other aspects of High Performance.
•Assist the High Performance Director in daily operations
Beginning in January 2015 and potentially continue throughout the summer, 8-10 hours per week based upon candidate’s academic schedule and the schedule of the High Performance Director.
•Junior/Senior/Grad Student Status
•Background in water polo preferred
•Current junior/senior/graduate student status
•Background in sports administration/non-profit work a plus
Candidate should possess:
* Own transportation & living arrangements
* Willingness to help out with event-related tasks; sometimes physical or laborious
* Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel.)
* Strong inter-personal communication skills
* Strong organization/multi-tasking skills and detail-oriented mindset
* Ability to be a self-starter–proactive and flexible
Note: When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you a college junior, senior or graduate student seeking a summer internship for class credit?
2. Can you provide proof from your college or university that you will receive course credit for this internship?
3. Do you have experience in sport?
4. Do you reside on the Orange County area?
5. Can you provide your own transportation?
Apply for this position